Clarecare is one of the oldest and largest not-for-profit organisations in Clare delivering a wide menu of services to Older Persons (Home Help, Day Centres and Social Workers), to Children and Families (Advocacy, Adolescents, Aftercare, Social Workers, Family Workers and Child care workers). In addition to offering a Counselling Service to adults and running the Treatment Centre at Bushypark for people suffering with addiction.
We employ up on 500 staff throughout the county and importantly, all monies raised in Clare are spent in the provision of services for the people of Clare.
The 2019 Clarecare Annual Churchgate Collection will take place on the week-end of the 23rd/24th of February in all Ennis Churches only. Any funds raised from this collection will go to cover costs for which Clarecare does not receive government funding.
The following are examples of services delivered by CLARECARE in 2017:
- 324 families availed of the Clarecare Family Support Service.
- 1,341 children & young people engaged in individual or group activities across a range of specialist and community services.
- 213 new referrals were made to the Clarecare Older Persons Social Work Service and a total of 4,327 contacts were made with older people.
- 291,994 hours of care were provided by Clarecare Homecare Service.
- Clarecare Bushypark Addiction Treatment
- 130 people completed the Clarecare Bushypark addiction treatment residential programme.
- 304 clients attended the Clarecare Bushypark After-care programme.
- 300 attended the Clarecare Bushypark Family Support service.
- Over 350 people used the Clarecare Bushypark Outreach programme.
Many thanks for your continued support.
Fiacre J. Hensey