We want your feedback
In Clarecare we want to provide safe and high-quality services so that you receive the best care and treatment. We welcome your feedback; comment, compliments and complaints and view your feedback as an opportunity for let us know how we are doing and helps us to improve our services.
We want to hear from you about your experience of using our services:
- what worked
- what we could improve
- what didn’t work
Make a comment, compliment or complaint
There are many ways you can tell us about your experience:
- Tell the people caring for you
- Fill in the online Feedback Form
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the paper Feedback Form and put it in a feedback box (located in all Clarecare service
bases) or give it to a member of staff
- Send a letter to the service – a staff member can give you the contact details
- Call us on 065 6828178 from 9.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
If you’re not able to give feedback yourself, ask a relative, carer or advocate to do this for you.
Comments and Compliments
A comment could be a suggestion for service improvement. It can also be an observation made by a service user that can lead to learning by the organisation. If you have a comment or compliment, we will share your feedback with the service or staff member.
If you are unhappy and have a complaint to make about a service you received please let us know.
A complaint should include:
- Who was involved
- What happened and when
- What your concerns are
- Have you done anything to resolve this matter
- What you want to happen now.
Please provide your name and a contact telephone number on the Feedback Form if you want us to follow up with you regarding a complaint.
If we do not have your contact details we cannot follow up with you.
What happens after you make a complaint
You may have had a poor experience and told a member of personnel or the person providing your care. If so, they will try to help you straight away, if possible, or may refer you to someone who can. If you made a written complaint, we will let you know that we have received your complaint within 5 working day.
Then we will:
- look into your complaint and respond to you within 30 working days
- contact you to ask for more time, if needed
- keep you updated every 20 working days after that
We might call or ask to meet you to hear more about it.
If you are not happy with the outcome of your complaint, you can ask for an internal review by the Clarecare Review Officer. You can also ask for an external review from the Ombudsman or the Ombudsman for Children.
Office of the Ombudsman
Office of the Ombudsman,
6 Earlsfort Terrace,
Ombudsman for Children Office
Ombudsman for Children office
52-56 Great Strand Street
Freephone: 1800 202040