For parents of primary school aged children.
The programme provides parents with practical ideas on relationship building and handling children’s behaviour, using video examples of children interacting with their parents. Parents meet weekly for 12 weeks. The group is facilitated by Clarecare. As part of this exciting programme parents can also enjoy:
- Treats and rewards from weekly meetings to enjoy at home.
- Refreshments provided weekly in sessions.
- Meeting other parents with children in the same age group.
- Tips from group leaders about children’s behaviour.
- Opportunity to make new friends.
PLACES ARE LIMITED!
This programme will start on Tuesday 11th of March at St Senan’s School, Kilrush. Co. Clare and run from 10.00am-12 .30pm every Tuesday for 12 weeks.
To book a place on the Incredible Years Parenting Programme, or to find out more information on INCREDIBLE YEARS, please contact Eve Brennan on 065 90 52817 Clarecare, Kilrush, Co. Clare.