The Clarecare Advocacy Service provides support for parents whose children are in the care of the Child and Family Agency, Tusla (foster care or residential care) in Co. Clare.
The service aims to support parents to be actively and positively involved in their children’s lives while they are in care by providing:
- One-to-one support based on identified and agreed needs.
- Information on the Child in Care process.
- Preparation for, and accompaniment to, relevant meetings.
- Facilitation of a parents’ monthly group meeting.
- Information sessions.
- Links to other support services.
Contact us on 065 682 8178 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org