The Advocacy Service provides support for parents whose children are in the care of the Child and Family Agency, Tusla – foster care or residential care – in Co. Clare.
The Advocacy Service aims to support parents to be actively and positively involved in their children’s lives while they are in care by providing:
- Direct one-to-one support based on identified and agreed needs.
- Facilitation of a parents’ monthly group meeting.
- Information sessions with input from guest speakers on relevant topics.
- Preparation for, and accompaniment to, relevant meetings.
- Information on the Child in Care process.
- Links to other appropriate services that may be of benefit to parents.
The service has an office base in both Ennis and Killaloe but staff are open to meeting parents anywhere that best suits the parents.
Contact us on 065 682 8178